Golf memberships for individuals
- Gold Membership – fully inclusive of your green fees
- Silver Membership – Men pay R160.00 green fee (R80 for 9 holes) and Silver Juniors/Students pay R70.00 green fee every time you play (R55 for 9 holes).
- Good news! Our entrance fee for non-resident members has been waivered for this financial year 2017/2018.
- All ladies members pay the “Spouse” rate – green fees included (no joining fee)
Why join Centurion Country Club?
- As a member you have preferential bookings. You have until Friday 14h00 to book for the week-end, only then do we open our field to visitors! Online bookings for weekends open 2 weeks in advance. Please note that each member is only allowed one guest per month on the week-ends and Public Holidays. Register on www.golftimesa.co.za for online bookings.
- We offer reduced rates on golf cart hire for all our members.
- We have Interclub agreements for our members for reduced rates with Silverlakes, Woodhill, Ebotse, Zebula & Arabella.
- Club Competition days: Thursday afternoons, all day Saturday, Sunday mornings. Official handicap needed to play on these days. Competition fee payable. Single figure handicap Juniors may play on Club competition days with an adult.
Ladies Club Comp – Thursday mornings from 08h00 (in summer and from 10h58 in winter).
- Our other facilities available to you
- 2 x floodlit tennis courts
- 2 x squash courts
- 4 hole mashie golf course
- Driving Range – Only R110 per month membership for unlimited buckets with balls. Contact Kyle Phelan to enquire. T&C’s apply.
- Golf Lessons – HPC Tuks Golf Academy Kyle Phelan 0748013479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Membership application: download
Membership fees 2017/2018: download
Pro rata fees 2017/2018: download
Please complete the attached Membership Application Form. Kindly fax/email it together with your proof of payment to 086 5290 523 or email@example.com. Please note that your membership can only be processed on receipt of payment.
Our banking details:
Centurion Country Club, First National Bank, Centurion (261-550), Account: 6201-3526-209
As soon as these documents are received a temporary membership card will be issued – you are then a member!!
If you are not a resident please get a form completed at the club house to confirm your membership. Take this form to the Home Owners Associations’ office (next to the Tennis Courts). Your details will be entered on their system and they will take your finger prints. Admin fee of R170 per application. Contact them on (012) 665-0506 for further details.
Your membership card will be ordered and takes approximately 7 working days. We will let you now via text message on your phone when it is ready for collection from the Pro Shop.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
Nicola van Heerden
Tel: (012) 665-9601, Fax: 086 5290 523, Cell: 082-775 3799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We've had to postpone our President's Trophy that got rained out on the 13th of May. This year is the club's 20th anni... read more
Be sure not to miss this year's all day golf competition on Youth Day, controlled by our Juniors. read more
The annual Sanlam Cancer Club Challenge takes place on the 3rd of June. Come and support this very worthy cause. read more