Individual Memberships 2020/2021
Our financial year runs from 1st March 2020 to 28th February 2021
Why join Centurion Country Club?
- As a member you have preferential bookings. You have until Friday 14h00 to book for the week-end, only then do we open our field to visitors! Online bookings for weekends open 2 weeks in advance. Please note that each member is only allowed one guest per month on the week-ends and Public Holidays. Register on www.teesheet.co.za for online bookings..
- We offer reduced rates on golf cart hire for all our members.
- We have Interclub agreements for our members for reduced rates with Silverlakes, Woodhill, Ebotse, Zebula & Arabella.
- Club Competition days: Thursday afternoons, all day Saturday, Sunday mornings. Official handicap needed to play on these days. Competition fee payable. Single figure handicap Juniors may play on Club competition days with an adult.
Ladies Club Comp – Thursday mornings from 07h42 (in summer and from 10h58 in winter).
- Our other facilities available to you
- 2 x floodlit tennis courts
- 2 x squash courts
- 4 hole mashie golf course
- Driving Range – Only R2080 per annum membership for unlimited buckets of balls. Contact Kyle Phelan to enquire. T&C’s apply.
- Golf Lessons with Kyle Phelan Golf Academy - Kyle Phelan 074 801 3479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marna Coetzee on 083 395 9637 or email email@example.com
Membership Fees: Download
Pro Rata Fee: Download
Playing Fees: Download
Membership application Form: Download
Please complete the attached Membership Application Form. Kindly scan and email it together with your proof of payment to 086 5290 523 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your membership can only be processed on receipt of payment.
Our banking details:
Centurion Country Club, First National Bank, Centurion (261-550), Account: 6201-3526-209
As soon as these documents are received a temporary membership card will be issued – you are then a member!
If you are not a resident please get a form completed at the club house to confirm your membership. Take this form to the Home Owners Associations’ office (next to the Tennis Courts). Your details will be entered on their system and they will take your finger prints. Admin fee of R180 per application. Contact them on (012) 665 0506 for further details.
Your membership card will be ordered and takes approximately 7 working days. We will let you now via text message on your phone when it is ready for collection from the Pro Shop.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
Carmia Van Wyk
Tel: (012) 665 9601
Fax: 086 5290 523