1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- All estate boundary fence/walls.
- Beyond all white stakes.
- White stakes on the left of the 4th hole indicate out of bounds on the 4th hole only.
- All Estate roads and beyond excluding service roads.
Check Notice board
3. WATER HAZARDS
- Lateral water hazards are water or portions thereof which are demarcated with red stakes.
- All other water hazards on the course demarcated by yellow stakes.
- 8th hole - In front of 8th ladies tee.
- 9th hole - On front of 9th men’s tee.
A ball may be dropped away from all young trees which have a white tag and are under 2 club lengths in height – no penalty.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
a) Paved or cemented pathways.
6. WASTE BUNKERS
The sandy areas with plants, vegetation, and rocks at hole 11 is a waste bunker and players may ground their clubs without penalty. Loose impediments may also be removed without penalty.
Relief may be taken from all gardens marked with a blue stake.
Drop nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole - no penalty.
Stones in bunkers may be removed – no penalty.
8. MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
Please check noticeboard
A ball coming to rest in private property is deemed to be a lost ball. You may NOT retrieve it. Please respect our resident’s privacy.
Annually this competition is hosted from start to finish by the club's Junior Members. Be sure not to miss this event. read more
Every year Centurion Country Club participates in the annual Sanlam Cancer Challenge. It is all for a very good cause and is usual... read more
Be sure not to miss our monthly Hokaai Captain's Challenge. This week is our winter time slot of 12h15 shotgun start. read more