1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- All estate boundary fence/walls.
- Beyond all white stakes.
- White stakes on the left of the 4th hole indicate out of bounds on the 4th hole only.
- All Estate roads and beyond excluding service roads.
Check Notice board
3. WATER HAZARDS
- Lateral water hazards are water or portions thereof which are demarcated with red stakes.
- All other water hazards on the course demarcated by yellow stakes.
- 8th hole - In front of 8th ladies tee.
- 9th hole - On front of 9th men’s tee.
A ball may be dropped away from all young trees which have a white tag and are under 2 club lengths in height – no penalty.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
a) Paved or cemented pathways.
6. WASTE BUNKERS
The sandy areas with plants, vegetation, and rocks at hole 11 is a waste bunker and players may ground their clubs without penalty. Loose impediments may also be removed without penalty.
Relief may be taken from all gardens marked with a blue stake.
Drop nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole - no penalty.
Stones in bunkers may be removed – no penalty.
8. MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
Please check noticeboard
A ball coming to rest in private property is deemed to be a lost ball. You may NOT retrieve it. Please respect our resident’s privacy.
We've had to postpone our President's Trophy that got rained out on the 13th of May. This year is the club's 20th anni... read more
Be sure not to miss this year's all day golf competition on Youth Day, controlled by our Juniors. read more
The annual Sanlam Cancer Club Challenge takes place on the 3rd of June. Come and support this very worthy cause. read more