1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- All estate boundary fence/walls.
- Beyond all white stakes.
- White stakes on the left of the 4th hole indicate out of bounds on the 4th hole only.
- All Estate roads and beyond excluding service roads.
Check Notice board
3. WATER HAZARDS
- Lateral water hazards are water or portions thereof which are demarcated with red stakes.
- All other water hazards on the course demarcated by yellow stakes.
- 8th hole - In front of 8th ladies tee.
- 9th hole - On front of 9th men’s tee.
A ball may be dropped away from all young trees which have a white tag and are under 2 club lengths in height – no penalty.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
a) Paved or cemented pathways.
6. WASTE BUNKERS
The sandy areas with plants, vegetation, and rocks at hole 11 is a waste bunker and players may ground their clubs without penalty. Loose impediments may also be removed without penalty.
Relief may be taken from all gardens marked with a blue stake.
Drop nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole - no penalty.
Stones in bunkers may be removed – no penalty.
8. MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
Please check noticeboard
A ball coming to rest in private property is deemed to be a lost ball. You may NOT retrieve it. Please respect our resident’s privacy.
Our Monthly Captain's Challenge sponsored by Hokaai Butcher in Centurion has now moved to our Summer field with a 07h15 shotgu... read more
Annual Heritage day & Founder's Day Trophy coincides with National Braai day. read more
Monthly Betterball Cup proudly sponsored by Mercedes-Benz Centurion open to members. Normal Saturday booking procedures apply.&nbs... read more