1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- All estate boundary fence/walls.
- Beyond all white stakes.
- White stakes on the left of the 4th hole indicate out of bounds on the 4th hole only.
- All Estate roads and beyond excluding service roads.
Check Notice board
3. WATER HAZARDS
- Lateral water hazards are water or portions thereof which are demarcated with red stakes.
- All other water hazards on the course demarcated by yellow stakes.
- 8th hole - In front of 8th ladies tee.
- 9th hole - On front of 9th men’s tee.
A ball may be dropped away from all young trees which have a white tag and are under 2 club lengths in height – no penalty.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
a) Paved or cemented pathways.
6. WASTE BUNKERS
The sandy areas with plants, vegetation, and rocks at hole 11 is a waste bunker and players may ground their clubs without penalty. Loose impediments may also be removed without penalty.
Relief may be taken from all gardens marked with a blue stake.
Drop nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole - no penalty.
Stones in bunkers may be removed – no penalty.
8. MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
Please check noticeboard
A ball coming to rest in private property is deemed to be a lost ball. You may NOT retrieve it. Please respect our resident’s privacy.
The first of our brand new weekend competition with a new partner, Bidvest McCarthy Toyota Centurion starts on Saturday, 20th of J... read more
Be sure to participate in the last of our Windhoek Pairs events at Centurion Country Club for your chance to qualify for the Regio... read more
Golf special during the festive season for all visitors playing a round of golf midweek at Centurion Country Club. read more