1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- All estate boundary fence/walls.
- Beyond all white stakes.
- White stakes on the left of the 4th hole indicate out of bounds on the 4th hole only.
- All Estate roads and beyond excluding service roads.
Check Notice board
3. WATER HAZARDS
- Lateral water hazards are water or portions thereof which are demarcated with red stakes.
- All other water hazards on the course demarcated by yellow stakes.
- 8th hole - In front of 8th ladies tee.
- 9th hole - On front of 9th men’s tee.
A ball may be dropped away from all young trees which have a white tag and are under 2 club lengths in height – no penalty.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
a) Paved or cemented pathways.
6. WASTE BUNKERS
The sandy areas with plants, vegetation, and rocks at hole 11 is a waste bunker and players may ground their clubs without penalty. Loose impediments may also be removed without penalty.
Relief may be taken from all gardens marked with a blue stake.
Drop nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole - no penalty.
Stones in bunkers may be removed – no penalty.
8. MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
Please check noticeboard
A ball coming to rest in private property is deemed to be a lost ball. You may NOT retrieve it. Please respect our resident’s privacy.
We are offering our visitors a very special deal for a round of golf on a Monday afternoon including golf carts for only R300 per... read more
Congratulations read more
Thanks to Mercedes-Benz Centurion for an unbelievable experience. Our ladies was truly spoiled test driving the latest m... read more